Authorize Your Google Drive Account to RS Documents
- Select RS Documents app from app launcher and then click on ‘RS Documents Configuration‘ tab.
- Authorize the App with Google account you would like to use with RS Documents (can create a free gmail/google drive account to register or you can use a G Drive/Company drive) .
- NOTE: Each RS Documents user will have to authorize the app with their own google drive or if you would like to authorize One Google Drive account for ALL your Salesforce users to use when generating documents, see this article for more detail.
- You will be prompted to “allow” RS Documents to access to your Google Drive:
- Now you want to add your RS Documents custom tabs to your Lightning Page Layout:
- Setup > Apps > App Manager then on far right, select “Edit” on the “Lightning” line item.
- Navigate to the “Select Items” tab. Then add the “Document Actions”, “Document Requests” and “RS Documents Configuration” from the list of “Available Items” to the list of “Selected Items” (and then organize your tabs how you prefer them there).
- Now you may continue through steps listed in main documentation, beginning with How to Create Google Docs File.