If you would like to authorize one Google Drive account for all your Salesforce users to use when generating documents, please follow these steps:
- Go to edit “User” page layout, find custom field “Authorise for all Salesforce Users” and add it to the page layout.
- Then go to the Salesforce user (usually a system admin user) that you would like to have authorize the Google Drive for all users and click “edit” to modify the settings. Find the related field and check the box. Then click “save.”
- Now have this same Salesforce user go to RS Documents Configuration tab to authorize the Google Drive that will now be used for all users. After this is done, no other Salesforce user will need to authorize their own drive and all generated documents will go to the same Google Drive.
- If you need assistance with these steps or already authorized your Google Drive account under a wrong user or need to delete any previous google drive authorization tokens, you can submit a case to Support. When submitting case, confirm that all prior google drive authorizations can be removed and specify which Salesforce user will be authorizing the google account for all users and we will check the related field for you.
- NOTE: If you receive an error message when authorizing your Google Drive which refers to”Error: redirect_uri_mismatch” with custom domain, please go to AppExchange to upgrade your app package version to latest available. After you upgrade your package version, then proceed back to RS Documents Configuration tab to authorize app with your chosen google drive account.